Working together to promote a healthy & safe environment
Century Storage is committed to following all CDC and local government guidelines during these trying times. To protect both our employees and tenants, we have implemented the following changes:
- We are NOW OPEN but our leasing offices are limiting access to one tenant at a time. Our onsite teams are available during business hours. You may also contact us via phone, email, or through our Ring App available at the front door of all locations.
- Access to your storage unit is not impacted, gate hours remain the same. We do ask that if you are feeling unwell to not visit your unit.
- You can easily view our available units on our website & lease there as well or call us to complete the transaction.
- We strongly encourage payments to be made online on our website or over the phone. We also have a payment drop box outside the front door during our regular operating hours that you can place checks inside. We will email you a receipt once we post the payment to your account.
Our staff is following all suggested sanitizing practices.
- Washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout the day.
- Social distancing – avoiding direct contact with all individuals and keeping a safe distance when interaction is necessary.
- Continuous cleaning & disinfecting of surfaces. We are working together to be apart in the best way possible. Thank you for your cooperation and be well!