Working together to promote a healthy & safe environment
All 14 of our Century Storage facilities are committed to following CDC and local government guidelines. We will continue with the following practices in order to protect both our employees and tenants:
- We are OPEN but ask that all customers wear face masks and practice social distancing in our offices. Our teams are available onsite during business hours but you may also contact us via phone, email, or through the Ring App available at the front door of all locations.
- Access to your storage unit is not impacted, gate hours remain the same. We do ask that if you are not feeling well to avoid visiting your unit.
- You can easily view our available units on our website & complete the leasing process there as well! And as always, calling us is always an option.
- We strongly encourage payments to be made online through our website or over the phone. You may also deposit checks during business hours into our payment drop box located outside the office door. We will email you a receipt once we post the payment to your account.
Our staff is following all suggested sanitizing practices.
- Washing our hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout the day.
- Social distancing – avoiding direct contact with all individuals and keeping a safe distance when interaction is necessary.
- Continuous cleaning & disinfecting of surfaces. We are working together to be apart in the best way possible. Thank you for your cooperation and be well!